Monday, October 30, 2006

Some things I've learned

1. When you get motivated to rearrange/clean your bedroom, it won't get done in one day. Especially if you have kids. Plan on it taking a week or so.

2. Trying to take a relaxing bath while all three kids are awake is not relaxing at all. If you want it to be relaxing, make sure you have a lock on your door and make sure your door actually closes. Or try taking a bath on another level in the house, or a completely different house...

3. If you are trying to be sexy, let the whipped cream warm up first. Nothing says "I love you" like fresh from the fridge whipped cream on your *ahem* personal-sensitive-to-cold-areas.

This week is way busy for me. I don't even know if I'll be able to get it all done. But yet, it needs to be done, so I will try my darndest. As Tigger says "TTFN! Ta Ta for now!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL about the whipped cream!

Olivia said...

Your post reminded me that it time to put all the short sleeves away. I can't wait for Tornado T to help with that.

lol! about the whipped cream!

Olivia said...

short sleeve *shirts* that is....

Meemer said...

mmmm, whipped cream!