Sunday, April 29, 2007

A little catching up

Since this is my journal of sorts, I am going to go all the way back to Easter to write something down, before it leaves my memory. This Easter, my dh's niece, Jessie, came to get her patriarchal blessing from Bon's dad. He was just made stake patriarch last stake conference. Now he is able to give blessings to his posterity. Anyway, it was fun to see her and see what a beautiful young woman she is. Easter Sunday was somewhat rushed because of her departure that afternoon from the airport. So we ate a rushed dinner and the kids were being very ornery, so we left grandma and grandpa's house and came home. I had hidden .... I mean, the Easter bunny had hidden some plastic eggs filled with coins and jelly beans down in the basement. Ryan had fallen asleep on the trip home and was still sleeping. So Reagan and I went into the basement to see what we could find. She started finding eggs, gasping "Oh, here's another one! And another one!" and thinking it was sooooo cool that the Easter bunny left them there for her. Then as she would find one, she would suddenly stop and look around and say "The Easter bunny is still here!" like she could kind of see him. I did tell her that the EB was invisible, so I'm guessing she thought this invisible bunny was going around hiding the eggs while we were down there finding them. It was really cute. And afterwards, we sat on the couch and she held her hand out mime style like she was feeling something and told me she could feel it. It was going back and forth in front of her. She was hilarious!

No comments: