Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hiding under a towel

I've decided to start a blog. It won't be filled with witty, thought-provoking commentary on my life. Just normal, every day stuff that happens when you are a SAHM with two toddlers. But if you're wondering why I've decided to start, well, let me tell you. I'm doing it for a couple of reasons. 1) I have a friend with a blog and I really wanted to comment, but dangit...no blog, therefore, no comment. *ahem*kansas...I'm talking about you. 2) I'll be the second to admit that I'm a follower. I couldn't be the first to admit, because then I'd be leading...duh. So a lot of my online friends (or maybe they're people I call my friends, but they don't really know much/anything about me) have blogs and it just seems like the natural thing to do. Blog that is. 3) I get bored a lot and I should be journaling and I don't know where my *real* journal is... And lastly 4) My daughter, who will be 3 next month, hides under a towel while going number 2 in the potty. Why? Who the heck knows... Anyway, the other day she wanted me to hide with her. So there I am, hiding under a towel while my daughter poops and my son pops his head under the towel too and I think "I could totally blog about this".

5 comments:

Steph said...

ROFL Becky! That whole towel thing is hilarious! And you were right, it makes for great blogging!

Christine said...

Oh good another follower! The towel thing kinda gives Dutch oven a whole new meaning.

Beret said...

Becky, I love it so far. You know I'm a blog addict, thanks for giving me more reading material.

Rachelle said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Heather said...

Becky you're the best! Now I expect lots of comments on mine, ok?!