Since this weird thing is going around, I thought I'd do one too. I've actually had a friend say to me "You know, the longer I know you, the more weirder you get!" I took it as a compliment. :) So here are my 6 things.
1. I'm barefoot most of the time. I know that's not too weird, but the weird thing is that I have a habit of taking my 2nd toe on each foot and I'll bend it underneath my foot. So then it looks like my 2nd toe is completely gone or I have a Ripley's Believe It or Not type of foot. My grandma just asked me over Easter weekend if I had a bump on the top of my foot and did it make finding shoes difficult. I laughed and showed her what I was doing. Yeah, she gave me a weird look.
2. I tap out song melodies with my teeth. Like I'll lightly tap my teeth together. I'm quite good at it, since I'm the only one who hears it.
3. I cannot fall asleep if my nose is making any sort of whistling or noise in any fashion. I will blow my nose or sniff and blow out a little in order to make it stop.
4. I can wiggle my eyebrows. Whoopee, you might be thinking. But no folks. I'm an entertainer!!! I can wiggle them together, my right one or my left one. Individually people! Try it! Can you wiggle one or the other without having the other one wiggle?? Okay, if you can...you're weird too. While growing up, people were always amazed I could do that because they couldn't.
5. I like watching DragonTales with my kids. It's one of my favorite shows.
6. I get anxious if we are in a restaurant and they bring out the main course before I'm finished with my salad. I always think "how am I supposed to enjoy the rest of my salad while this sits here getting cold?" And then I finish my salad before I start my main dish. I have to. I cannot let it just sit there and look at me, wondering how I could abandon it...
That's my 6. The last two are stretching it a bit because I couldn't think of anything. I guess I could have called people up to start asking them what they thought was weird about me, but well....that would've been weird. :)