Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What's that word??

A couple of weeks ago, we had stake conference. About a week beforehand, I was talking with my mother-in-law (abbrev. = mil) about who would possibly be the new stake presidency. They were reorganizing and we were speculating. She had made a few guesses and I told her that if we went there and her guesses were all correct, I was going to think she was a really good--- and my mind went blank. I couldn't think of the word I wanted to use, but could think of another that I knew was completely wrong. So this is how the conversation played out.

Me: ....think you're a really good....
MIL: Psychic?
Me: Yes! Psychic! That's the word. The only word I could think of was v0yuer and I knew that was totally NOT the right word.
MIL: (bursting into laughter) Ah, I needed a good laugh today!

I got home and typed v0yuer into www.dictionary.com and made sure I knew what it meant and am somewhat shocked at myself for having that word in the forefront of my mind. Especially while talking to my mil!! lol I'm glad she has a good sense of humor.

1 comment:

shauntel said...

That is so hilarious! I laughed out loud.