Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Half-tagged

Lei tagged me to do the Se7en meme thing. (I'm not really sure what "meme" is...I say it like it's spelled "me me", but I think I'm probably waaay off. It more than likely has some sort of French meaning or something that I learned and have since forgotten since my two years of high school French. Anyway...) She said that she tagged me, but when I looked on her list, I wasn't there. I was, however, linked under another MOF's name, so I guess I'm half-tagged. Which means I could really just do 3 1/2 and not 7. But I'll be good. :)

7 things I want to do before I die:
Have grandchildren.
Live in our "perfect" house out in the middle of nowhere.
Visit the mountains in Canada.
Go on a cruise without kids.
Do temple work for my family that's passed on.
Run a race of some sort. "Race you to the car" or the like doesn't count.
Overcome my shyness.

7 things I cannot do:
Eat any sort of raw meat.
See clearly without glasses or contacts.
Understand why some of my family members think the way they do.
Go poo in a quiet public restroom.
Turn down a really tempting and tasty dessert.
Stop loving my husband and children.
Stop chewing ice.

7 things I say often:
"Chill out!"
"Give me a second!"
"You're my pal, too!"
"Red light! Stop!"
"Reagan, stop whining."
"Ryan, take your paci out so I can hear you."
"I love you too."

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
His smile
His eyes
His adorable eyebrow thing he does
His personality
His love for me
His body (insert kitty growl) ;)
His love for his mom

7 "authors" I Love (changed from books - see why below):
I'm no good at remembering authors or books. I just know the general stuff I like and then don't remember who wrote it or what it was called. I like floofy novels that suck you in and make you finish them because they are so good. I do like The Cat Who.... mysteries.

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Napoleon Dymamite
October Sky
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the one with Gene Wilder)
The Princess Bride
....that's all I can think of.

If you'd like to do the Se7ens, feel free. I'm not going to tag anyone. :) If you do do them, let me know so I can check it out!

No comments: