Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It just hit me

2 weeks until this baby is term.
4 weeks until I'm 39 weeks, which is when my last baby decided to join us.
5 weeks until I'm 40 weeks.

Holy crap! What am I doing sitting around blogging then??? I've got work to do! The carseat is still in a bag, sitting in the garage, alongside the swing! Baby clothes are all washed, but holy heck, they aren't organized! Pack-n-play is not put together with bassinette attached. My house is an unorganized, chaotic (is that spelled right?) mess. We aren't any closer to having a name picked out than we were 8 years ago. (That's a huge joke, since we've only been married for close to 7...) Bags aren't packed at.all. Only one list has been made and nothing is getting checked off regularly. Lists are very important you know, for the close to freaking out pregnant woman (aka. ME!). So yeah, I'm going to be doing as much as I can around the house for a few weeks.

And I think my online friend cursed me. (beret) As I lay in bed at 5:30 this morning, I kept thinking..."I could be doing so many things while the kids sleep!" So I got up! I know. I almost spit my drink out too. Me? Up early? If I have to wake up at 7 or 7:30, or sometimes 8....that's early to me. But 5:30?? If you feel the need to pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming, go ahead. But it'll hurt, because well....you're not dreaming. So here I sit. I'm off next to tidy up and clean a bathroom. (gasp, choke, huh?!) Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

beckylou said...

I was out of bed (and awake) at 5:30 in the morning. I'm NEVER up at that time, you early riser you... ;)

Olivia said...

yikes that's early! I get up when Toby does, about 8:00 ish