Saturday, March 24, 2007

3 down, 2 to go...

Last weekend Ryan had it. Friday I had it. Friday night Reagan had it. Who's left? Daddy and Ty. That's right folks, Pukefest '07 has come to our home and with the help of Lysol and Clorox, I'm hoping it leaves and avoids contaminating the 2 remaining contestants, um, I mean family members. Spring has finally sprung and I don't want to be stuck inside all day, armed with a bowl, waiting and listening for that gurgly cough. Makes me grumpy. And tired.

There isn't much to post about. OH! Reagan had her birthday and has been telling people that "My mommy says I'm gonna be 4 ALL WEEK!!!" I look at her and am amazed at how much she has grown. The baby chub is going away (maybe because of her pickiness at meal times), she is tall and lanky. And she is beautiful. And she has spunk. Almost daily she'll say something and I'll wonder where she learned/heard/saw that and it hits me that she is really absorbing the things in her environment. My husband said we need to teach her how to pick good friends, because she is such a follower. She loves being around other "big girls" and doing big girl things. She recently told the primary chorister, in front of the whole jr. primary, that "my mom says you don't do it right". Ack! Talk about total embarrassment!! *sigh* Luckily the chorister didn't think much of it, but now every time she starts saying "my mom says" I get a little short of breath and break out in a sweat. :)

No comments: