Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy things


My kids are all asleep at this very moment. Ahhh....peace.

My best friend had her ultrasound yesterday and I saw pictures today and it is so cute! I am so excited for them!

Reagan and Ryan are really good kids. Even though they have meltdowns and tantrums, they listen and mind me about 98% of the time.

I got a whole bunch of material from my mother-in-law. Don't know what I'll make with it, but I've got it!

I went shopping today with her also (my mother-in-law (mil, for short)) and it was fun. My fil (father-in-law) has been working from home a lot lately and it's driving her a little nuts. She was so excited when I called so she could get out of the house and not feel guilty.

I got my dh (dear husband) some new dress/work pants today at Penneys. I hope he like them.

I also got some new tarts to melt in my tart warmer. I love Yankee Candle. I got a new one, at least new to me, that smells divine. Cranberry and something else. mmm....I wish I could suck it in my nose and smell it all the time.

I have a really cute, happy baby. He's getting so big and if I hold him too long, my arms ache. He's a heavyweight. But cute. And smiley. And did I mention cute? ;)

We're supposed to be getting a new carseat shipped to us pdq. When we ordered it, it was backordered and so they said approx. 3 weeks. Tomorrow will be three weeks and I'm really hoping it comes! He's definately outgrown the weight on his infant seat. But not by much. He might be just at the limit.

I was telling my dh some of my gardening plans and he nodded the entire time, agreeing with it all. Hmmm...I wonder if it'll actually happen this year?

Um, that's all I can think of at the moment. My brain is starting to slow down. ;)

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: