Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I sound like a man.

This cold is kicking my tail! My voice, which I think might be a touch deeper than my husbands, is fading fast. I could easily sing bass notes. Forget that I'm normally a soprano. *pshaw* Who needs to sing soprano when they can belt out the deepest notes possible?! My ears are plugged up too. That makes it hard to hear my kids drone on, um, I mean, ask questions or make comments. I usually say "huh?" and they mumble their words again. My son has a double ear infection, so I'm wondering how well he's hearing. My daughter was acting weirdly tonight. I went up to check on her and she was holding one of my husband's socks and walking around the bed, giggling. Odd. I asked if she was awake and she said yes. But who knows.

Off to lay down with my kid again. Up for the third time in an hour.....

No comments: