Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Right around the corner

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. It seems like just last week was Halloween. Or maybe that's because I'm still sneaking the candy... Anyway, this season of holidays is just flying by and before we know it, it'll be 2008 and off we'll go. We received a hand-me-down Christmas tree from a family in our ward. They had gotten new furniture and the tree was too big for their living room. The kids and I put it up on Sunday and have slowly been decorating it since. I decided to have colored lights on it this year and had to buy more, since the one strand I had was not enough. Our living room is a mess of Christmas stuff scattered and stuffed into the corners. I hope to work on getting the rest of the lights on today.

I feel like time goes too fast. The days are too short and I don't get done the things I need/want to get done. Some things aren't as important as others, but I guess not having any clean underwear can be a problem come shower time. Hm...

Off I go to tame the kids and work my cleaning magic.

No comments: