Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another edition of the things kids say

Last week, the kids were begging me to eat candy. Over and over and over. I was sick of them asking and tired of them whining and crying when I said no. Ryan asked me one more time and I finally said "go! Go eat candy til your heart's content!" He runs out of the room and says "Sissy! Sissy! Mom said we could eat candy till our heart was content!!" Reagan says "Ooohh!!! (pause) What does 'content' mean?" Ryan said "I don't know, but we get to eat candy!!"

4 comments:

dskddoby said...

So what came first? Hearts' content or tummy ache?

beckylou said...

Surprisingly, they only ate a small amount. Maybe that means they have small hearts. Or their hearts are so full, there isn't much room left for candy...

shauntel said...

:) that made me smile very big. kids are funny.

Ruth Vest said...

shocked they didn't eat tons and tons... i know that's what i would have done if i was a kid :)