Some things I love lately.
1. When I hand something to Evan and he says with the most enthusiastic voice "thank you Momma!"
2. Pinterest. I love seeing all the ideas that are there and it's amazing to see the creativity that is in the world. If you need an invite, let me know.
3. Nectarines. I don't think I have ever had them before and I am trying to lose these extra inches, so I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies. I love peaches, but they weren't close to ripe. But the nectarines looked tasty and Oh boy are they! Yum!
4. Yoga pants. Comfortable. Stretchy. I look like I'm athletic when I wear them... lol
5. My family. Bon has been gone all this week and will be gone all next week, but I still love him. I love Reagan because she is my little helper and fixer. Sees me upset and tries to fix the problem. Ryan because he's so cuddly and nice since he's been sick yesterday and today. Ty...well, I guess because he is so cute. He refused to change clothes this morning, so he is wearing the same ones he wore yesterday. I sent a note to the teacher, so she wouldn't think I was neglecting him... lol And Evan because even though he is starting to throw more fits, they are mostly due to me not understanding him. But he's my little boy. Always by me.