Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little updates

Reagan is doing great in school.  I guess the kids stopped making fun of her on the bus.  So that is good.  Unfortunately the gifted program's credentials don't carry over state lines, so she'll have to be retested.  She isn't happy about that, but I think it will be good for her.  There is a girl in her class that goes to our ward, so she had an instant friend.

Ryan is doing good too.  Comes home and stalls with homework because it's "so hard".  But once he sits and focuses, he does just fine.  Same with him about getting tested.  I don't know if he'll get in this time though...  Maybe.  He has a friend in the neighborhood that is in his class.  Wants to call him every day.  Uh no.  He's 8.  What does he possibly have to talk about?!  lol

Ty is doing good too.  He also has a friend from his class in our neighborhood.  I hope his teacher is okay with his exuberance.  :) 

Evan is having fun with me at home.  We snuggle on the couch in the mornings.  He's such a momma's boy.  And darn cute.

Bon gave a talk in church two weeks ago about Sustaining Family Members.  It was a good talk.  I am giving a talk this Sunday about Testimony.  I haven't started it, but have been tossing stuff around in my head.

Ryan is enjoying Scouts, especially since Bon is the leader of the den.  I signed Reagan up for Girl Scouts.  I think she'll enjoy it because she'll get to earn badges like Ryan does.  She'll still do Activity Days at church too.

Bon is going to Canada next week.  So I am hoping for sanity that week.  I'm glad the kids are in school.  :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thanks for the update! It's great to hear how everyone is doing. The routine of school will help with just about everything. :)