Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy birthday hubby.

Even though I don't think you even read this blog. Today I'm going to try and get the house clean. That's your present. I know. Totally what you've been waiting for. I'm also going to try and get my nc drivers license. Because you were totally mad that things didn't work out for me to get it yesterday. That's how much I love you. To be brave enough to take the boys with me while I take a test and smile and sign my name for an ugly piece of plastic. (And that's if I pass!)

Love you Bon. And thanks for all you do for us and me. :)

4 comments:

shauntel said...

happy birthday big brother.
becky, those are wonderful presents. i know my hubby would be pretty happy to get a cleaner house.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! good luck on getting your license

Jeanette said...

Happy birthday Bone!

And come on, what other 15 year old does bunny ears to get in a picture of "Lucy and her babysitters?" Social issues!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bon!