Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I have so much to do this week, that I wish it was already over. We finally decided where we're having our daughter's birthday party and so now I have to call a butt-load...I mean, a bunch of people and invite them. And prepare the party. My husband is a total last-minute, throw it all together and it'll be fine kinda guy, but I tend to stress and worry over these sorts of things. I guess you could call me a people pleaser. Oh well...someday I hope to be the kind of person my husband is. I think life would be a lot easier.

We had some friends over last night for FHE (family home evening, a time to be together as a family). Then the wife and I went shopping. We had a good time. At least, I had a good time. I can never really tell if she is really having a good time or faking it so that she won't make me feel bad about not having a good time. I was able to get away from the kids for a couple of hours, so that's always a plus in my book.

Well, I should get on with my day and make more phone calls. "Hi, we'd like to invite you and the family to R's birthday party on Saturday." Anyone wanna come? We'll have pizza and cake. :)

1 comment:

emlouisa said...

It is now Friday. Yay!