Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Our last snow (please let this be the last of the snow)

I am so ready for spring. I think that's the general attitude for most of the blogs I read. Even though we had a mostly mild fall and winter, this season has seemed to drag on and on and on and forever!! Being the good mom that I am, I decided to bundle the kids up and take them out in the snow before it melted away until next winter. We used some sleds I got from Target on 75% clearance a month or so ago (score!) and played with those in the backyard. Then out front we went to build a very small snowman. He's maybe 2 feet tall and has a prosthetic icicle for an arm, but other than that, he's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you 3 had fun! You all got a lot more snow than we did here. We just got a light dusting that was gone by 3 yesterday. Bring on SPRING!